Here is a multi-employee weekly timesheet template in Excel:
[A Excel spreadsheet is attached with the following details]
Week Ending: 1/15/2020
Employee Name Department Position
John Doe Marketing Manager
Jane Doe Sales Sales Rep
Steve Smith Engineering Software Engineer
Day Date Task Start Time End Time Break Hours Total
Monday 1/12 Planning 8:00 AM 12:00 PM 1.00 4.00 21.50
Mondey 1/13 Client Call 1:00 PM 5:00 PM 1.00 4.00
Tuesday 1/14 Sales Call 8:30 AM 12:30 PM 0.50 4.00 22.00
Tuesday 1/12 Coding 9:00 AM 3:00 PM 21.25
Wednesday1/13 Design 8:00 AM 11:00 AM 3.00 20.25
Thursday 1/14 1-1 Meetings 8:00 AM 12:00 PM 1.00 4.00 17.00
Friday 1/15 Follow up 8:30 AM 12:30 PM 0.50 4.00 17.50
Friady 1/15 Testing 10:00 AM 3:00 PM 2.00 5.00
Total Hours Worked 82.25
Notes: Please add expense receipts for the Staff lunch/dinner. Leave requests for next week?
Employee Signature Date Manager Signature Date
John Doe 1/17/2020 James Smith 1/17/2020
Jane Doe 1/17/2020 James Smith 1/17/2020
Steve Smith 1/17/2020 James Smith 1/17/2020
Some tips for using this template:
- Enter employee names, departments and job titles on top. You can add or remove columns as needed.
- For each day, enter the date, task or project, start and end times, any breaks, hours worked for that task and a total hours column that adds up hours as you go.
- Use additional rows for more tasks and group them together by day.
- Add columns for billable hours, overtime hours, vacation hours, etc. depending on your needs.
- Employees and the manager should review, approve and sign the timesheet before processing payroll.
- This template can be modified to match the specific needs and policies of your organization.